top of page
Piercings, Fillers, Skin Boosters, Anti-wrinkle and Vitamin Injections, Permanent Makeup, Beauty, Makeup, Hair and Bridal services
in Bicester, since 2015!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WAXING?
Waxing is a reliable and effective method for achieving smooth and silky skin that lasts longer than other hair removal techniques as it removes the hair from the root.
Compared to shaving, waxed hair tends to grow back softer and finer over time. Waxing also acts as a form of exfoliation, removing dead skin cells and leaving your skin feeling smoother.
- For the first 24 hours after waxing, avoid excessive sweating, swimming, or using harsh products on the waxed area.
- Regularly apply a moisturizer or aloe vera gel to keep the skin hydrated and soothe any redness or irritation.
- Refrain from sunbathing or tanning for at least 24 hours after waxing, as the skin may be more sensitive to UV rays.
- Regularly exfoliate your skin between waxing sessions to prevent ingrown hairs and maintain smoother results.
- Refrain from using products with strong fragrances, alcohol, or exfoliants on freshly waxed skin, as they may cause irritation.
- Avoid shaving the waxed area between appointments, as this disrupts the hair growth cycle and affects waxing results.
bottom of page