top of page
FILLERS & SKIN BOOSTERS
Piercings, Fillers, Skin Boosters, Anti-wrinkle and Vitamin Injections, Permanent Makeup, Beauty, Makeup, Hair and Bridal services
in Bicester, since 2015!
WHAT'S A DERMAL FILLER?
The dermal fillers we use are all made of crosslinked molecules of hyaluronic acid, a hydrating substance naturally present in our skin.
Fillers are injectables and can be used to enhance our facial features, like lips, cheeks, jawline and chin, by adding volume and definition to them. Another amazing use of fillers is to hide wrinkles, by filling them in, or other imperfections like hollow eyes or a nose bump… no one wants their nose cracked open and nowadays it is possible to get a nose job in 20 minutes with virtually no downtime!
WHAT'S A SKIN BOOSTER?
Skin boosters are also injectables based on hyaluronic acid and amino acids, but thanks to their molecules not being crosslinked they don't add volume or shape.
Skin boosters are injected superficially and deliver deep hydration and nutrients to the skin, increasing the production of collagen and elastin, resulting in plumper, glowing and younger looking skin.
It's basically injectable skincare that works!
All injectable treatments have some degree of downtime, some more than others and will change massively based on the individual: some people bruise the first time, some others don't, and maybe the second time it might be the opposite!
Bruising and swelling are to be expected (but not necessarily going to happen) and will subside within the first couple of weeks after treatment.
- For 48 hours you should avoid exposure to UV light and heat i.e. sauna, steam, sun beds, hot showers, strenuous exercise etc, as this may increase discomfort and swelling.
- Keep the area cool with a cold compress, but don’t apply ice which can cause injury.
- Try to avoid unnecessary pressure over any areas treated, especially in the first 24 Hours.
- Avoid facial massages or skin resurfacing for the first 14 days after treatment.
- Reduce the risk of infection and reaction by not touching the area for at least 6 hours.
- Do not apply make-up over injection points until the day after the procedure.
bottom of page